Smart Working or Telework represents a fantastic opportunity for knowledge workers, yet requiring new organizational skills and balance between personal and professional life.
With this course, you will learn to use methods and tools for effective personal planning and communication with your collaborators.
- Methods and strategies for multitasking management.
- A real “Etiquette” to communicate effectively remotely with collaborators.
- A simple but effective process for scheduling one’s own private and working activities, as well as concrete operational tools for their management.
Staff in Smart Working / Teleworking.
The TIME ETIQUETTE of Smart Working.
- Multitasking at a personal level
- Organizational multitasking
- Rules for scheduling tasks
Managing communication with others
- Synchronous and asynchronous channels
- Rules for writing emails
- Rules for chats
- Rules for 1:1 videoconference / call
- Rules for meeting management
Time Management in Smart Working.
The importance of planning: the PDCA model for Smart Working
- Plan: organize and plan activities
- Do: assign, delegate, perform the activities
- Check: rules for defining the BNA (Best Next Activity)
- Act: management of interruptions
- An innovative “Task List” model
- Agenda management
- Using specific Apps
- How to use an Excel sheet
- This training is available intra-company in E-learning mode, through our Zoom platform.
- Training is composed of 2 modules of 3,5 hours (including a short break). Modules are live, interactive, with practical exercises. The two modules can be attended on the same day or different two days.
- Since the interactive nature of the training, a limited number of participants is allowed.
- A follow-up of one or more sessions of team coaching (3 hours each) is strongly recommended to ensure a proper transfer of training.
Use the following form to contact us for this training