Often working groups tend to enhance and maximize individual contributions, relying on team building paths. This approach certainly has value, but its effectiveness is limited. Remote Team Coaching goes further, allowing a team to function better than the simple sum of its parts, even if distant.
Remote Team Coaching is a precise approach, which integrates a finely balanced combination of individual coaching, Action Methods and lack of physical proximity.
This training will provide you with theoretical and practical tools and interventions that you can use to evaluate, develop and align your remote (or Smart Working) team to the organization. Take away Concrete methods of intervention and practical analysis and assessment tools to manage your geographically distributed or Smart Working team. Theoretical and methodological reference, with which to understand, interpret, predict and operate within your team.
Practical and simple methods, immediately applicable, to manage your team remotely or in Smart Working.ParticipantsManager, team leaders.
Type of teams
- What is the difference between teams and groups?
- Classification of virtual or remote teams
- Cross-functional teams, resolution teams Problems, project teams Self-managed work teams (SMWT) Taskforce
- Autonomous teams (SDT)
- A fourfold classification of teams
Theoretical references needed to understand how remote teams work
- Tools for a team assessment
- Team climate inventory (TCI)
- Team development : the GRPI model and its positive interventions
- Goal-setting Theory for remote teams
- Goals for the team and goal for individuals: how the right indicators help teams to excel
- Understanding roles in teams Belbin team role theory
- Assessment of team roles
- Team roles and performance
- Procedures and inter rations
- Time Etiquette procedures to manager time and communications between team members
- Interaction Process Analysis (IPA)
- Team development: Tuchman phases and related interventions
- Forming – creating a positive expectation
- Storming – developing involvement
- Norming – developing strengths
- Performance – maintaining with positive feedbacks
- Adjourning / Mourning – intergroup team building
- Practical interventions to effectively manage remote teams
Action methods as the main tool for team management
What are the action methods?
- How to apply remote action methods
- Action sociometries and other practical interventions
Online team coaching with action methods, examples and practical exercises
- Problem-solving techniques
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Diversity and inclusion
- Goal setting Techniques for aligning the organization’s objectives with those of the team
- Duration: 1,5 gg (3 modules of about 4 hours)
- Costo: 900 CHF + IVA per participant
Use the following form to contact us for this training