Self-esteem is an important psychological construct. It is believed to be correlated to different variables that involve personality (beauty, intelligence, ability, etc.), professional skills (performance, results, commitment, reaction to failures, etc.) and also sociability.
Finally, self-esteem is considered to be correlated to Happiness.
But is it true? And, in case, it is possible to improve self-esteem to get all these benefits?
The course aims to provide participants with a serious and scientific information and, at the same time, all the psychological tools to manage effectively self-esteem, improving the capacity to manage properly thoughts, beliefs, emotions and actions.
The training combines a theoretical part to a significant practical part, with training and concrete operational methodologies to develop a better psychological flexibility.
Managers, high potentials, and anyone interested in making a “quantum leap” in the management of their own self-esteem.
Self-esteem assessment: Basic Self-Esteem Test
The self-esteem myth
- What is self-esteem? How can be assessed and measured?
- Correlation and causal effect
- Self-esteem and beauty
- Self-esteem and intelligence
- Self-esteem and school/work performances
- Self-esteem and social skills
- Self-esteem and Happiness
- Self-esteem Basic and Earning
Self-esteem and Psychological Flexibility
- Self-esteem and Psychological Flexibility: a remarkable blend
- Managing thoughts
- Using Mindfulness to improve psychological flexibility
- The 5 rules of Positive Thinking
- Useful and useless beliefs
- Managing emotions properly
- Avoiding the avoidance trap (giving up, procrastinating, reacting impulsively)
- From passive/aggressive behaviour to assertive behavior using psychological flexibility
- Tips and Tricks for effective assertive behaviour
- Developing concentration
- Pay attention to what really matters
- Motivational systems
- Discovering Values
- What is really important
- Personal Values and Company Values
- Improve your behavior with the Kevin Polk Matrix
Developing effective “Mindset”
- Kinds of Mindset: Fixed and Growing
- Which is your Mindset?
- Mindset and intelligence
- Mindset and personality
- Mindset and commitment
- Mindset and priority
- Mindset and strategy of coping against success and failure
- Mindset and learning
- Developing the effective Mindset
- Duration: 2 days (9:30-17:30)
- Maximum 6 students per class
- Price information: 1.200 CHF + VAT (1.000 CHF + VAT each for more than one subscriber from the same company)
- Location: Via Pelli 13, 6900, Lugano
Booking your training is easy
- Send us your request by filling the following form
- You will receive all the information needed to complete the application procedure