This type of intervention is part of the broader scenario of health and well-being.
The goal of the course is to introduce participants to a protocol for the development of resilience through the integration of two disciplines: mindfulness and positive psychology’s character strengths. The sciences of organisational psychology show us that there is a way to manage complex situations and a source of stress using a “Positive” approach.
We will use an evidence-based approach (i.e. supported by scientific research) of the application of Positive Psychology practices to everyday life, both professional and personal.
We will use a theoretical and experiential path, with exercises and practical training.
Managers, professionals, people working in the HR field and anyone who wishes to combine their professional competence with a new and functional skill on Positive Psychology and Mindfulness.
This training is also available as Thematic Coaching 1:1
Basics of Stress theory
- Initial theories of stress
- The three stages of the GAS model: (1) Alarm, (2) resistance (3) exhaustion
- The principle of Fight or Flight
- Myths and legends of stress: a bit of stress is positive
- Contemporary theories of stress
- The role of person-environment interaction
- The purpose of the “coping” strategies
- The use of cognitions, emotions and personality traits
- The Job Demand-Control Theory
- The scale of Holmes and Rahe
- Measure your stress level
- Mindfulness, this unknown!
- Body Mindfulness Meditation
- Your best part (Strengths Spotting)
- Breathing of Strengths
- Strengths Gatha
- The Mindfulness of love and gratitude
- Mindfulness for exploring strengths
- My best myself!
- The effectiveness of positive thinking
- The Placebo effect
- The Pygmalion effect
- The Hawthorne effect
- The three Ps of optimism: permanence, pervasiveness, personalisation
- Learning positive thinking
The positive personality
- Studies on personality
- Personal traits
- Measure the personality: the Big5
- The good in us: the general classification of the strengths of Peterson & Seligman
- The six virtues:
- wisdom and knowledge
- or justice
- The 24 characterising qualities (character strengths)
- The Value in Action Test
Integration of Mindfulness and Character Strengths
- The integration of Mindfulness and Strengths
- Strong Mindfulness (boosting one’s strengths in mindfulness)
- Mindfulness Strengths (bringing mindfulness to one’s strengths)
The practice of mindfulness and strengths
- Mindfulness and the autopilot
- Obstacles and opportunities, revisited
- Strengthen mindfulness in everyday life
- Enhance relationships
- Mindfulness and meaning of things
- Authenticity and virtue
- Motivation to life
- Duration: 2 days (9:30-17:30)
- Maximum 6 students per class
- Price information: 1.200 CHF + VAT (1.000 CHF + VAT each for more than one subscriber from the same company)
- Location: Via Pelli 13, 6900, Lugano
Thematic Coaching 1: 1
The Thematic Coaching 1: 1 represents an alternative to the traditional inter-company classroom training. The Thematic Coaching 1: 1 is available for those courses that do not require group interaction.
The Thematic Coaching 1: 1 consists of:
- A reduced but intensive duration compared to the corresponding classroom training: 1 day of coaching 1: 1 (9.30-17.30) instead of the 2-day course.
- A videoconference follow-up /2h) after 2-3 weeks.
- Same cost as the classroom training (*).
- Delivery of the coaching at the customer’s office.
- Greater flexibility on course planning.
- Personalized training, according to the needs of the participant while respecting the structure and
- contents of the proposed program.
* An additional transfer fee is considered for the lecturer if the client’s office is located outside the Lugano area.
Booking your training is easy
- Send us your request by filling the following form
- You will receive all the information needed to complete the application procedure