The course addresses two complementary objectives, one on a personal level and one on an organisational level. On a personal level (Manage yourself) we will acquire some psychological tools characterised by the scientific evidence-based rigour to refine our flexibility and resilience as manager. At the organisational level (… to lead others) we will use the models of the organisational psychology, from leadership theory to the motivation of the followers, to act effective leadership in your reality.
Talents and high potential that embark on a path of managerial growth or leadership. Managers who want to optimise their leadership skills.
- Building the identity of the leader
- Develop pragmatic and positive thinking
- Managing dysfunctional emotions that prevent positive action
- Develop the ability to stay focused on the present to meet the challenges of managerial action
- Identify your values and strengths
- Acting in the direction of leadership with effective behaviour
Become a leader
- Measure your orientation as a leader with the LPC test
- The traits of the leader
- Personality-based leadership.
- Measure the personality with the Big5
- mental openness
- The qualities of the leader
- How people build the image of you as a leader
- The implicit leadership theory
- Implied Leadership and Multicultural Environments
- Leadership models
- Authentic leadership
- Charismatic leadership
- Situational Leadership
Leader vs Manager
- From the objective to the vision.
- From directing to inhale.
- Integrate leadership behaviours with management ones
Theories of organisational action
- The rules of equity
- Comparisons with others
- The perception of iniquity and the consequent effects
- Tools to guarantee equity: procedural justice
- The development of motivation
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Motivational reinforcements of work
- The growth of intrinsic motivation through needs satisfaction
- Management by objective as an engagement tool.
- Defining goals
- Giving feedback
- Acquiring consensus
- Group dynamics
- The influence of the majority
- The importance of the minority
- Duration: 2 days (9:30-17:30)
- Maximum 6 students per class
- Price information: 1.200 CHF + VAT (1.000 CHF + VAT each for more than one subscriber from the same company)
- Location: Via Pelli 13, 6900, Lugano
Booking your training is easy
- Send us your request by filling the following form
- You will receive all the information needed to complete the application procedure