Would you like to dramatically improve your international communication skills?
Public speaking is fundamental to success in professional life.
This course will teach you how to create simple, clear and compelling presentations. You will learn useful tips and tricks that will help you develop your speaking skills and reach your goals.
Our approach is Experiential Learning! We learn by doing: by giving speeches and simulating a meeting, we practice and improve.
Anyone who is required to give presentations in an international context.
Setting the basics
- Why do we communicate?
- How do we communicate?
- TIPS for successful speaking
- The KISS Information Model
- Processes, key terms and phrases in a Public Presentation
- Processes, key terms and phrases in a Meeting
- Kinds of presentation styles
Gestures and body language
- Eye contact
- Control mannerisms
- Put verbs into action
- Facial expressions
- Avoid insincere gestures
- Move around the stage
Interacting with your audience
- Types of interactions
- Turn taking principles
- What kind of listener are you?
- Speking to your audience
- How to manage a “difficult” question
- How to manage a “difficult” audience
Visual aids and slides
- Slide Structure
- Spelling and Grammar
- Duration: 2 days (9:30-17:30)
- Maximum 6 students per class
- Price information: 1.200 CHF + VAT (1.000 CHF + VAT each for more than one subscriber from the same company)
- Location: Via Pelli 13, 6900, Lugano
Booking your training is easy
- Send us your request by filling the following form
- You will receive all the information needed to complete the application procedure