Performance Management is one of the most important processes in every manager’s career path.
The ability to properly define goals for his/her team, check accurately the progress and give the proper feedback is one of the skill that a Leader cannot avoid to have.
Managing properly the performance of the Team increases the engagement and the results whereas, vice versa, an impromptu process gets the team stuck and creates conflicts at work.
The course aims to give participants the right methodologies and tools to properly define objectives and manage feedbacks.
The course will also teach how to understand the mindset of your collaborators and the most advanced techniques to define and manage the appraisal process.
Managers in charge to evaluate and plan objectives for their Team and HRs that need to implement the appraisal and performance management system within the organization.
Assessment tools, questionnaires, tests
- Motivational areas
- Attitudes and Skills
- Targeting objectives
- The “3 P” methodology
- Building an appraisal system
- Category, competencies, dimensions
- Peer evaluation
- Assessment 360
Defining objectives using the SCORE methodology
- AS-IS Analysis
- Defining the TO-BE: well defined objectives and the SMART model revised
- Using the SWOT analysis to define objectives
- Feasibility and Ecology analysis
- Linguistic rules and tricks: pervasiveness, persistence, personalization
- Using positive and negative feedbacks to improve Engagement
- Being specific vs. being generalist: when and why!
Understanding emotions from facial expressions
- Understanding primary emotions
- Understanding derived or secondary emotions
- Collaboration vs. competition: understanding the motivational system activated
How people manage success and failure
- Test for revealing personal style to manage success and failure
- Optimists and pessimists
- Becoming optimist
The course is highly interactive, with role-playing and video-feedback.
- Duration: 2 days (9:30-17:30)
- Maximum 6 students per class
- Price information: 1.200 CHF + VAT (1.000 CHF + VAT each for more than one subscriber from the same company)
- Location: Via Pelli 13, 6900, Lugano
Booking your training is easy
- Send us your request by filling the following form
- You will receive all the information needed to complete the application procedure