Online, Live, Max 6 participants per class
This type of training is available only for some types of courses (indicated in the respective sheet). Ideal for those who work in Smart-Working or Telework mode.
The distinctive features of this training method are:
- Online training accessible from almost any platform *.
- Live presence of the trainer and participants.
- Classes with a maximum of 6 participants to guarantee high personalization, interaction and quality of training.
- Face-to-face interaction, questions and answers both in person, as if you were in a physical class, and via chat.
- Work in subgroups (cooperative learning) and plenary as if you were in a physical room.
- Sharing documents, presentations, whiteboards, images and videos.
Two days (typically consecutive) followed by a follow-up module after about two weeks, organized as follows:
- Module 1: 9.30-12.30 with a short break
- Module 2: 14: 00-17.00 with a short break
Second day (typically consecutive to the first)
- Module 3: 9.30-12.30 with a short break
- Module 4: 14: 00-17.00 with a short break
- Module 5 (follow-up): 9.30-11-30
See the 2020 calendar for specific course dates.
Unchanged compared to traditional training.
Advantages compared to traditional classroom training
- Ideal for those who work in Smart-Working or Telework mode.
- No need for travels and transfers (saving time and costs).
- The modular structure (9: 30-12.30; 14: 00-17: 00) allows you to alternate training with mandatory operational activities.
Points of attention
- It is suggested to identify an isolated and comfortable environment, where to minimize the risk of interruption or disturbance during the didactic modules.
- The use of earphones or headphones with a microphone is recommended to minimize interference from external noise.
- It is advisable to use a PC, laptop or tablet that facilitates the use of Office Automation tools (e.g. Excel, etc.) as many training modules require the execution of exercises.
Info at email@example.com