Transformative and Strategic Communication
Not always what we communicate is what we want we want we communicate: this is because communication is not simply an exchange of information. As we got used to communicate, we don’t realize the complexity of this process and we think we are able to master it completely. In reality, this is not always the case. Communication failures are often translated in conflicts, incomprehensions, defeats in our relationship with someone else, misunderstandings. Communication has a huge transformative impact and can change radically our relationship with someone else, but in order to do so we need to learn the rules of the game, in order to master it with efficacy and strategy, in a way that allow as to reach our personal and working objectives.
Would you like to improve your communication skills?
This is the training for you!
Manager, coordinators, team leaders, project managers and anyone that would like to strengthen their relational and transformative efficacy in private and working relationships.
In two days, you will:
- Be able to speak in a clear and effective way, communicating just what you would like to communicate.
- Be able to listen in an active and communicative way.
- Understand communicative strategies, key in order to reach your own objectives and transformative in your relationship with someone else.
- Be able to manage negative emotions and stressing interactions.
- Be able to deal with conflicts and manage objections.
- Be able to say “NOs” and receive “NOs”.
- Be able to phrase your requests in a clear and effective way.
- Communication and its potentialities.
- Know and be able to value your own communicative style.
- Ways of communicating: verbal, paraverbal, body language and emotive language.
- Strategies of transformative communication, effective to produce changes.
- Active listening as communicative tool.
- Assertiveness and its friends: aggressiveness and passivity.
- Managing conflicts, objections and tools for negotiations.
Our training is developed with an active way of experience learning that aims at stimulating participants to experiment directly the skills taught. The lessons will be supported by slides for the theoretical side while the practical side will be alternated by role playing, group activities, case analysis and experiential practices.
- Duration: 2 days (9:30-17:30)
- Maximum 6 students per class
- Price information: 1.200 CHF + VAT (1.000 CHF + VAT each for more than one subscriber from the same company)
- Location: Via Pelli 13, 6900, Lugano
Booking your training is easy
- Send us your request by filling the following form
- You will receive all the information needed to complete the application procedure