Would you like to be more persuasive with your customers and your team?
Not only top managers, but everyone who is constantly called to take decisions and convince others about action to be taken or projects to be started should take this course.
It’s important that those kinds of decisions are rational, meaning that they are chosen to reach the maximum results and that the communication is persuasive to obtain the needed results.
So, why almost all the human decisions violate the principles of rationality, and this happens very often, independently of the availability of information, leading to bad economic results? Why a request asked with a certain approach is rejected while another, identical, but with a different approach, obtains the result?
The course aims to teach the real decision-making process of people and to give participants some simple but effective rules to be more persuasive.
People involved in decision processes, managers, sales directors or purchasing responsible and everyone who needs to decide and persuade.
Models and decisional techniques- (first day)
- Decisions based on emotions
- The avoidance strategy
- The controlling strategies
- The ‘pseudo-rational’ decisions
- The normative approach of the decision: the Rational model
- Violation of the Rational axioms
- The Prospect theory
- The classical mistakes of the decisional process
- The overestimation of the low probability
- The lost aversion
- The certainty effect
- The reflective effect
- How communication influences decisions
- The mental representation in the decision making
- Taking decision with the right information
- The question effect and the choice progression
The Persuasion (second day)
Persuasion: definition, main characteristics
- Persuasion models
- The psychological mechanism of persuasion
- The one to the other rule
- The commitment and coherence rule
- The social reproof rule
- The rule of being pleasant
- The authority
- Deficiency rule
- The majority influence
- The minority influence
- Duration: 2 days (9:30-17:30)
- Price information: 1.200 CHF + VAT (1.000 CHF + VAT each for more than one subscriber from the same company)
Booking your training is easy
- Send us your request by filling the following form
- You will receive all the information needed to complete the application procedure