Would you like to become a charismatic public speaker?
The ability to communicate in public (presentations, meetings) is more and more requested in the business world, at every managerial level.
Unfortunately only a few know the techniques to manage effective presentations.
In this course you will learn which tools to use depending on the message you want to communicate and how to use them properly.
The course has wide space for practical activities where you can experiment and improve your own communicative style in a learning contest.
Anyone who wants to improve their own communicative style in meeting, public presentations, conferences, etc.
This training is also available as Tailored Training 1:1
The communicative process
- Communication is not only giving information
- The punctuation
- The communicative intentions
Improve the communication
- The verbal communication – how to communicate with assertiveness
- The non verbal communication – simple rules to improve the communicative effectiveness
- The position
- The movements
- The use of eye-contact
- The use of space
- Learn from the top-level public speakers with the ‘modeling’ technique
- Emotions and communicative efficiency
- Managing distraction emotions (anxiety, fear, etc) with the Mindfulness
Planning a public presentation
- The structure of the presentation
- The objective
- The audience
- The content
- The organization
- The visual support
- Making rehearsal
- Introducing yourself
- Getting the audience attention
Manage the interaction with the audience
- Managing questions
- Managing difficult situations
- The ‘difficult’ participants
Getting feedback of your performance
- Duration: 2 days (9:30-17:30)
- Price information: 1.200 CHF + VAT (1.000 CHF + VAT each for more than one subscriber from the same company)
Booking your training is easy
- Send us your request by filling the following form
- You will receive all the information needed to complete the application procedure