In an organization capable of preventing and dealing with situations causing negative stress it is possible to work well, with motivation and in an efficient and effective way.
If you think that the creation of a healthy and stable workplace, in which people can feel comfortable and can find opportunities for the development their skills and potentialities, is fundamental for your firm or working team, this is the course for you.
The course is aimed at acquiring notions on individual and organizational stress constructs, promoting individual and organizational empowerment, the transversal competences of participants and increasing self-consciousness in order to ensure an atmosphere of cooperation, collaboration and proactiveness, key for the organizational well-being. Moreover, the course has the aim of providing effective strategies of emotional self-regulation to better deal with periods of high stress.
This course will provide you with a practical guide to learn how to prevent and deal with personal and organizational negative stress and situations of working indisposition. You’ll learn how to:
- Become more conscious on stress as complex phenomenon and on its positive and negative consequences on people at a physical, mental, emotional and behavioural level.
- Acquire notions on individual and organizational stress constructs.
- Develop skills in the early individuation of signals of own and others’ organizational stress.
- Increase awareness of individual, relational and organizational dynamics which influence personal and organizational wellbeing.
- Develop skills in emotional and individual stress management.
- Strengthen “coping” resources: self-esteem, emotional intelligence, self efficiency.
- Develop skills in the promotion of wellbeing, efficiency and effectiveness in your own organization.
Managers, coordinators, team leaders, project managers who woud like to promote efficiency and wellbeing in the organization.
- Definition of stress, key ideas: eustress and distress.
- The physiology of stress. When stress makes us sick.
- The three s’: individual and organizational Stress, Stressors and Symptoms.
- Strategies to defend yourself from negative stress: self-esteem, emotional intelligence, self-efficiency. How to develop them.
- The “metaprograms” model: learn how to recognise the unconscious processes which base the world representation and problems on work.
- Techniques and modalities of dealing with stress:
- Bottom-up and top-down strategies: the art of diversification.
- Thought and stress: identify the origin of our common thoughts.
- Four beliefs on ourselves which produce stress.
- Logical traps, the five saboteurs.
- Controlled breathing and the coherence of cardiac rhythm.
- Inner listening and guided visualizations
- Strategies of organizational coping: time management, flexibility and team care.
Method: Frontal lessons with slide support for the theoretical parts and practical and experiential exercises along with case analysis.
- Duration: 2 days (9:30-17:30)
- Maximum 6 students per class
- Price information: 1.200 CHF + VAT (1.000 CHF + VAT each for more than one subscriber from the same company)
- Location: Via Pelli 13, 6900, Lugano
Booking your training is easy
- Send us your request by filling the following form
- You will receive all the information needed to complete the application procedure