Online, Live, Max 6 participants per class
This type of training is ideal for those who work in Smart-Working or Telework mode. The distinctive features of this training method are:
- Online training in a virtual classroom accessible from almost any platform *.
- Live presence of the trainer and participants.
- Classes with a maximum of 6 participants to guarantee high personalization, interaction and quality of training.
- Face-to-face interaction, questions and answers both in person, as if you were in a physical class, and via chat.
- Work in subgroups (cooperative learning) and plenary as if you were in a physical room.
- Sharing documents, presentations, whiteboards, images and videos.
Four modules on 4 days (typically consecutive) organized as follows:
- Module 1: (first day) 9.30-12.30 (or 14: 00-17.00) with a short break
- Module 2: (second ay) 9.30-12.30 (or 14: 00-17.00) with a short break
- Module 3: (third day) 14: 00-17.00 (or 9.30-12.30) with a short break
- Module 4: (fourth day) 14: 00-17.00 (or 9.30-12.30) with a short break
See the 2020 calendar for specific course dates.
Unchanged compared to traditional training.
Advantages compared to traditional classroom training
- Ideal for those who work in Smart-Working or Telework mode.
- No need for travels and transfers (saving time and costs).
- The modular structure (9: 30-12.30; 14: 00-17: 00) allows you to alternate training with mandatory operational activities.
Points of attention
- It is suggested to identify an isolated and comfortable environment, where to minimize the risk of interruption or disturbance during the didactic modules.
- The use of earphones or headphones with a microphone is recommended to minimize interference from external noise.
- It is advisable to use a PC, laptop or tablet that facilitates the use of Office Automation tools (e.g. Excel, etc.) as many training modules require the execution of exercises.